About the Client:Our client is a family business which has now been trading for over 20 years, established back in February 1994. Their expertise covers design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems for retail, commercial, industrial, leisure and domestic premises.
About the Role:
- Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects, value £5K-£500K throughout the UK.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning experience essential.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
- Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
- Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
- ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
- Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
- Competent with use of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
- Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
- Applicant ideally residing locally (within easy travelling distance of WS9)
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary Circa £ 26-34K dependent upon experience.
- Company car.
- Company contributory Pension Scheme after 12 months service.
- Private health scheme after 12 months service.
- 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul McQuade on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org