BMS EngineerMaintenance and Repair

BMS Engineer - Maintenance and Repair - £35k to £40k - Buckinghamshire. An experienced BMS Engineer (Service and Repair Work) is required in Buckinghamshire to take on responsibility for a key client in the region (a new 5 years contract has just been finalised) servicing a variety of public buildings and commercial properties throughout the County.

About the Client:

The company was formed in 1984 as a family business that rapidly expanded to specialise in Mechanical and Electrical building services. Their concept is to provide the highest level of service from an in house team of M&E Maintenance specialists. Their clients include District Councils, County Councils, Schools, Telecommunication providers, Housing Associations, Local Emergency Authorities, Businesses and domestic dwellings. Situated on one of the largest trading estates in Buckinghamshire close to the M40 / M4 & M25 Motorways their offices are ideally located for service provision across the South of England and beyond. The company provides a complete building services maintenance package to support all mechanical and electrical service needs. Maintenance contracts provide compliance with legislative requirements and guaranteed response times, surveys of properties and a tailored service and maintenance package.

About the Role:

  • An experienced BMS Engineer with a proven track record working primarily with TREND BMS is required to maintain and repair operational systems for a key client in the Buckinghamshire area.
  • The contract ensures reactive and planned preventative maintenance services are provided to Building Management Systems in a wide variety of buildings. You will be expected to liaise closely with the client, the service management team, BMS contracts manager and associated M&E maintenance engineers, ensuring that a first class BMS Maintenance and Repair Service is available to ensure the clients' satisfaction.
  • You will be part of a larger team ensuring that the full M&E Maintenance Service is delivered to exceed the clients' expectations across Commercial Heating, Electrical Maintenance, Air Conditioning / Refrigeration etc.

About the Candidate:

  • Of critical importance is a sound understanding of BMS Systems, notably Trend/ (80% of the work will be on TREND systems with the remaining 20% working on inhouse, bespoke programs). You will have worked in the BMS Industry for a number of years and understand the programming, commissioning, integration and maintenance/repair skills that are required to ensure a first class, fully compliant service..
  • You will have great communication skills and be comfortable travelling throughout Buckinghamshire (no London work required) - with occasional emergency call out coverage.

Points of Appeal:

  • The client is open minded on salary and benefits and will be assessing each individual's experience and capabilities but a basic salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 is an initial estimate. We are genuinely open minded and appreciate that there are some very competitive salaries being paid within the M25 - perhaps this would suit someone who would prefer to avoid the daily commute and focus their attention to Buckinghamshire.
  • Company vehicle, Pension, Generous Holidays, Overtime (after 40 hours at x1.5 with double time on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and Bank Hols), Laptop/Tablet, Mobile, Tools and ongoing Training.
  • We welcome applications from those looking to take the next step in their career into a BMS Engineer's role or seasoned professionals - training can be provided but we do need someone who understands Trend Systems and can engineer solutions, offer maintenance services fault finding / repair services at an acceptable level.
  • Candidates should be based within a reasonable commute of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. This is a largely a field based role with across Bucks. No travel into Greater London is required.

Contact:

If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul McQuade on 0203 640 8979 or email saleshvac@humres.co.uk