About the Client:My client have been established for over 70 years and are top player within the fire & security sector. They provide their customers with a 1 stop shop solutions for all of their needs catering to both the commercial and domestic client base. This is a very good opportunity to work for an NSI GOLD, FIA and BAFE accredited organisation. My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in and around Surrey.
About the Role:
- Selling to FM Companies, Local Authorities and End user clients
- Selling maintenance contracts as well as screw into the wall installations
- Using the existing database to call warm and cold leads
- Book face to face meetings to discuss clients fire & security needs
- To consistently hit company KPI’s and sales targets
- Establish long lasting relationships with key decision makers
About the Candidate:
- Fearless New Business Winner who is a confident cold caller
- Strong customer service and client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in the fire & security market would be beneficial.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets is essential.
- Consistently achieving around £500k to £1M of new business every year
- Confident working on CRM systems
- Confident using Microsoft programs which include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Be able to present at a board level
- Full UK driving license (maximum of 5 points)
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary of £30k-£35k with an OTE of £60k
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Paid trips abroad for top billing consultants
- Top of the range BMW for client visits
- Provided with laptop, mobile and company fuel card
- Pension and private healthcare scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org