About the Client:The UK’s facilities management sector continues to grow exponentially. My client has implemented ambitious strategies for growth with a highly skilled and accomplished new executive management structure to achieve success. They are celebrating 15 years of trade as it moves into this high growth period and currently has opportunities for HVAC engineers within the Mechanical team. As a field engineer offering mechanical services, you will be fully supported by a skilled team within HQ and a highly skilled field manager. My client is looking for an experienced Domestic, Commercial and Catering Gas Engineer in and around West Midlands.
About the Role:
- The role involves both call out on a rota system and planned maintenance. You can expect to receive full support from your team within Support Services Division.
- The candidate will be qualified in domestic, commercial and catering gas.
- Qualifications and experience in LPG, OIL & Air Conditioning are desirable.
- Experience in servicing, fault finding and breakdowns.
- A full and valid driving license is required.
- Desirables: CSCS card, IPAF, PASMA and Asbestos Awareness.
- The hours of work are 45 per week, plus overtime as dictated by business needs. The suitable candidate will be expected to be part of the on call rota (and paid on call bonus) over 24/7 to clients.
- Working both individually and as part of a team.
- Exceptional customer service with organisational and time management skills.
- Practical knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety best practice.
- Experience of working within pubs, restaurants and commercial premises is essential on reactive maintenance contracts.
About the Candidate:
- This individual must be career focused, self-motivated and doesn’t shy away from hard work and overtime, which they will be reward for accordingly.
Points of Appeal:Engineers are issued with the necessary tools to deliver an excellent service to our customers; these include:
- Company van
- Testing equipment if required to complete the job effectively and efficiently
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (Based on experience)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Lee Matthams on 0203 640 8979 or email Saleshvac@humres.co.uk