About the Client:Being established since 1971, they are still independently owned which allows for a flexible and personal relationship with their customers. The company have a strong approach to proving exceptional quality and value for money which has ultimately led to strong customer relationships with some of the best-known brands in the country including: Pets At Home Matalan Fitness First B&M Bargains BMW
About the Role:
- You will be Gas Safe / ACS Certified with the required Commercial Cross Over certification and you will have solid experience of commercial heating systems and domestic boilers.
- The ideal candidate would be someone who does not shy away from putting the hours in, but expects sound rewards for his/her efforts. If you are ambitious, forward thinking and proud of your work - we would like to hear from you.
About the Candidate:
- You will be providing commercial gas services (repair, maintenance, installation, commissioning) across a variety of commercial facilities.
- This is a perfect opportunity for someone that is looking to further their career and take on a new challenge. Our client is literally branching out into the Scottish region - as such they will be making a concerted effort to surpass their client's expectations and perform competitively and professionally. For you - this could lead to some great career opportunities as the business grows it's nationwide business.
Points of Appeal:
- Location - Perth - Dundee
- 40-hour week
- Basic salary - £32,000 (approx)
- £37,000 - £45,000 OTE
- Company vehicle, mobile, ongoing support, career progression, generous overtime
- Call out rota - 1/4 or 1/6
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Lee Matthams on 0203 640 8979 or email Saleshvac@humres.co.uk