About the Client:We have a proud history of delivering Commercial Catering Equipment Installation and Maintenance Projects across the UK. Due the unprecedented up-turn in all areas of our business, especially in our maintenance team, we are looking for Commercial Catering Engineers to join our team. If you are looking for new opportunities in the commercial catering industry, please read on.
About the Role:Attending client sites for diagnosis and repair of faulty equipment; regular servicing of equipment. Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake the jobs allocated by the scheduler in the most effective and timely manner.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relevant to a job is signed as required and returned promptly to the Service Administrator.
- Ensure information pertaining to each and every call is updated and downloaded onto the in-house system via the PDA each and every time.
- Work as part of a team and support other staff as and when required throughout our various internal departments.
- Communicate with other members of the business to ensure any relevant information or feedback from clients or any issues that may arise are notified to the necessary staff so that they can utilise the information and take any necessary action.
- Offer support and guidance to other service team members as relevant to their experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrate a professional image at all times both in terms of appearance and demeanour as a representative of the company.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that vehicles, parts and materials, van stocks and tools are all kept in good order and the required levels of stock are maintained at all times
- Ensure that the necessary technical skills required to undertake the role are up to date and stay abreast of any legislative requirements.
- Be available for our on-call service, on a rota system, for reactive maintenance work
About the Candidate:
- Pleasant manner with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- A good understanding of all health and safety requirements within the scope of operation
- A professional appearance and manner
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility of working hours as dictated by the requirements of the business
- Self discipline to manage time effectively
- Ability to work on one’s own as well as within a team
- Due to the nature of our business, all candidates will be required to undertake a DBS Check plus other security checks dependant on site requirements
- F-Gas (2079)
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
Points of Appeal:
- Remuneration dependent upon experience
- Overtime available
- On-Call Payments
- Contributory Pension
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Company Mobile Phone
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com