About the Client:We are working in partnership with one of the UK’s fastest growing Electrical Services contractors. With offices throughout the UK, they are seeking to strengthen their Electrical Testing and Certification Team which provides Electrical Testing Services on a wide range of Commercial Contracts. They are seeking someone that can represent their business “in the field” – liaising with clients and large contractors / FM companies to ensure that a first class electrical service is delivered. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Testing and Certification Engineer with excellent salary package based on a paid "per circuit" basis with a guaranteed daily amount and the opportunity to significantly increase this through your own endeavours. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Test Engineer in and around West Yorkshire.
About the Role:
- This role requires a lot of travel, self management and long hours – it is paid on a Price Work Basis and a high volume of fixed wire and circuit tests will be required on large commercial facilities.
- Certification and paperwork must be completed accurately and in a timely manner so good IT skills are required.
- Previous experience of commercial testing work will be required.
- Some of the clients are schools / educational establishments so candidates MUST be happy to go through a full DBS (no criminal record will be tolerated) and they should also have a clean UK Drivers License.
- The role will require working outside of the standard business hours although out of hours tests are paid at a higher rate.
About the Candidate:
- Candidates must be qualified electrically to 17th Edition and they MUST have the relevant City and Guilds in Testing and Inspection (2391, 2392, 2394, 2395 or equivalent.)
- Candidates must be mobile, willing to travel, self managed, great with paperwork, IT and certification and they must be eligible to work with children and vulnerable adults (DBS Check will be essential.)
Points of Appeal:
- Per circuit is £3 per week and £3.90 on weekends
- The OTE is approx £45,000 - £60,000
- A company vehicle is provided along with ongoing training, PPE, Uniform, Phone, Laptop and good prospects for career development
- The Head Office is based in the North with satellite offices around the UK. You will be joining a team of established test engineers and a great support / coordination team that already has established quality management and operational procedures for you to follow.
- Work from home base
- Ideal location would be Leeds, Wakefield or Bradford areas (West Yorkshire)
- Meal Allowance of £15 a night
- Company vehicle, Citroen Belingo (not tracked and can be used for personal use)
- 20 Days’ Holiday and Bank hols
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul McQuade on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com