About the Client:Our client supply, install and service a wide range of fire and security systems across the UK. They manage building safety from fire detection systems to risk assessments and on-going maintenance programmes. My client is looking for an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer in and around Leicestershire.
About the Role:
- You will be installing and maintaining a wide range of fire and security systems.
- Basic salary of £25-30k dependent on experience
- 22 days + Bank Holidays
- Fully expensed company vehicle (private mileage allowed)
- Overtime available
- Call out rota of 1 in 8
About the Candidate:
- You must be experienced in all areas of the industry.
- Must be self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Ideally you will have an excellent customer service manner.
- Must be able to manage your own workload.
Points of Appeal:
- High earning potential
- Company vehicle with private mileage allowed
- Specialist tools, smartphone and uniform provided
- Low call out rotation
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gareth Hooton on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com