About the Client:My growing national client are looking for someone to join their head office team in Birmingham and an Engineering Administrator for the Electrical Department.
About the Role:
- Permanent Office based role
- 08:30-50 - working hours (40 per week)
- 30 minute break
- Answering telephones
- Dealing with queries
- Taking messages and transferring to appropriate colleagues
- Filling in a daily checklist
- Dealing with customers, colleagues and clients on a daily basis
- Data inputting Word and Excel – Other Microsoft packages may also be used
- Booking in PAT Testing schedule monthly
- Booking in diaries for the electrical department
- Closing down and booking in maintenance
- Quotes and any other general office duties
About the Candidate:
- Live in close proximity to Birmingham
- Previous experience as a Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Help Desk or similar, ideally with a fire or security company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal along with customer service skills.
- Good administration and IT skills (MS Office products).
- Proactive, logical and methodical, with a 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to learn
Points of Appeal:
- The company offers an excellent working environment
- 8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.
- Salary is £17000- £20000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing with service) and pension.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org