About the Client:The company was formed in 1984 as a family business that rapidly expanded to specialise in Mechanical and Electrical building services. Their concept is to provide the highest level of service from an in house team of M&E Maintenance specialists. Their clients include District Councils, County Councils, Schools, Telecommunication providers, Housing Associations, Local Emergency Authorities, Businesses and domestic dwellings. Situated on one of the largest trading estates in Buckinghamshire close to the M40 / M4 & M25 Motorways their offices are ideally located for service provision across the South of England and beyond.Building Maintenance Services. The company provides a complete building services maintenance package to support all mechanical and electrical service needs. Maintenance contracts provide compliance with legislative requirements and guaranteed response times, surveys of properties and a tailored service and maintenance package.
About the Role:
- An experienced Contract Manager with a proven track record in the Commercial Heating Industry is required to maintain and develop a key client relationship in the Buckinghamshire area.
- The contract ensures reactive and planned preventative maintenance services are provided to commercial heating systems in a wide variety of buildings. You will be expected to conduct client meetings, establish key performance indicators and ensure that service levels are maintained (surpassed) to ensure client satisfaction.
- You will also ensure that the contract remains profitable and serviceable, working alongside the electrical, air conditioning and BMS contracts managers to provide a comprehensive M&E Maintenance service.
About the Candidate:
- Of critical importance is a sound understanding of commercial heating systems. You will have worked in the Gas / Heating Industry for a number of years and understand the Gas Safe / ACS elements required to ensure a first class service and fully compliant service is provided to this key client.
- You will have great contract administration skills and a contractor background in contract delivery. You will have 5 engineers working across the region on this specific contract and you will ensure that the team is organised, supplied with the correct schedules, equipment, training and guidance.
Points of Appeal:
- The client is open minded on salary and benefits and will be assessing each individual's experience and capabilities but a basic salary of between £32,000 and £42,000 will be made available, with additional provisions for car allowance / bonus (twice yearly) also included.
- We welcome applications from those looking to take the next step in their career into a contracts management role or those with a proven track record in a similar position.
- Candidates should be based within a reasonable commute of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. This is a largely office based role with occasional trips to meet with clients and engineers. No travel into Greater London is required.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul McQuade on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com