About the Client:Our client is a well-known and well-respected lift organisation with a portfolio of high-value clients. They have a progressive, modern approach to pre-planned and reactive maintenance activities which focuses on customer service levels, quick response and over delivery. Customer satisfaction and growth is their key objective – the branch in Midlands has seen excellent growth. My client is looking for an experienced in and around Birmingham.
About the Role:
- My client is looking for an experienced Lift Service and Call out Engineer.
- You will be carrying out planned and reactive service & maintenance tasks
- You will be responsible for attending emergency breakdowns (call outs) and you will be expected to fault find, diagnose the issue and either conduct a 1st fix repair on site where possible or provide sufficient information for a major repairs team to carry out the repair.
- You will be a first point of contact for key clients so your customer service skills will be excellent.
- You will be covering the Midlands area.
About the Candidate:
- The successful candidate MUST be qualified to NVQ Level III (or have the appropriate J Modules) and they must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in Breakdown and Minor Repairs across a wide range of manufacturers and in a good variety of working environments.
- You will be mobile, reasonably flexible in terms of travel and working hours (although we anticipate a well concentrated route and a good work/life balance) and you will possess excellent customer facing skills.
- The reputation of our client is based on first class customer service and a high degree of technical competency so we are looking for very strong engineers with a passion for great service.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum (Negotiable depending on candidate)
- Pension scheme
- 25 Day’s Holiday
- Health Insurance
- Stand by additional income.-(Still paid even if there is no callouts)
- You will be working for one of UK’s leading lift companies.
- Long term Progression within the company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Steven Beard on 0203 640 8979 or email salesHVAC@humres.co.uk