About the Client:Our client is a well-known and well-respected lift organisation with a portfolio of high-value clients. They have a progressive, modern approach to pre-planned and reactive maintenance activities which focuses on customer service levels, quick response and over delivery. Customer satisfaction and growth is their key objective – the branch in Midlands has seen excellent growth. My client is looking for an experienced Lift Repair Engineer in and around West Midlands.
About the Role:
- My client is looking for a Repair & Modernisation Engineer.
- You will be carrying out repairs, fault-finding, installing existing and broken parts. You will be covering the Midlands area.
- NVQ Level 3
- Driver’s License
- Experience in the lift industry
About the Candidate:
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum (Negotiable depending on candidate)
- Pension scheme
- 25 Day’s Holiday
- Health Insurance
- Stand by additional income.-(Still paid even if there is no callouts)
Points of Appeal:
- You will be working for one of UK’s leading lift companies
- Long term Progression within the company
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Steven Beard on 0203 640 8979 or email salesHVAC@humres.co.uk