About the Client:Our client is a well known and well respected lifts organization with a portfolio of high value clients. They have a progressive, modern approach which focuses on customer service levels, quick response and over delivery. Customer satisfaction and growth is their key objectives – the branch in the North East has seen excellent growth of 22% over the last 2 years. My client is looking for an experienced Lift Technician in and around Tyne & Wear.
About the Role:The successful applicant will be required to:
- Provide technical support to Engineers on site and over the phone
- Carry out on-site repairs as required
- Submit engineers report sheets upon completion of work
- Visit customers with recurring faults with a view to troubleshooting and repairing problem lifts.
About the Candidate:
- We are looking for an experienced mobile Lift Technician to technical support on a variety of lifts of all different makes, models and manufacturers
- Our client’s portfolio is primarily within the North East so you reside within a comfortable commuting distance and be open to travel when needed.
- It is essential that candidates have a Recognised NVQ4 Qualification or equivalent lifts industry qualification
- Previous experience in a technically challenging client facing role and the ability to demonstrate tenacity and adaptability in a range of reactive situations would be advantageous
Points of Appeal:
- This opportunity is with an excellent company. They are an industry leader and have a fantastic reputation for top quality service.
- There is a great basic salary of up to £40K on offer
- You will also receive a Company car, phone, PDA and tooling
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul McQuade on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org