About the Client:My client have been established since 1968 and are 1 of the UK’s leading providers in the fire and security market. They offer their clients a 1 stop solution for their fire & security needs meaning that they can rest knowing their home/business is adequately protected. My client are committed to technology and innovation helping them to lead the industry without boundaries. This is a great opportunity to join an NSI Gold, FIA and BAFE accredited organisation. My client is looking for an experienced Multi-disciplined Engineer in and around West Yorkshire.
About the Role:
- Up to £28k basic salary + Overtime depending on experience.
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
- Working as part of a team covering a set region
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance/fault finding targets.
- Be part of the companies call out rota
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
About the Candidate:
- Highly Experienced Engineer across a wide range of panel
- 5 years’ experience servicing security systems.
- Up to scratch with relevant industry standards
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of various intruder panels, eg galaxy, menvier & scantronic.
- Full UK driving license
- No criminal record or police cautions
Points of Appeal:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Provided with company vehicle, tools, mobile and uniform.
- Enrolled in work place pension scheme
- Enrolled into a healthcare scheme
- Company will provide childcare vouchers
- Manufacture course training provided
- Opportunity for progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joshua Platt on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com