About the Client:My client is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world. They started the Company more than 30 years ago, and have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia. They generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through their colleagues’ professionalism and dedication they continue to outperform the market and their future is as bright as ever. They are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for their future and recognise that every single one of their colleagues plays a big part in their success.
About the Role:
- Within our Service department we have a vacancy for a Refrigeration Engineer to cover the West of London. The patch will include Twickenham, Kingston upon Thames, Hounslow and Hayes. The role is Monday to Friday with no weekend work unless specifically arranged in advance.
- Reporting into the Service Centre manager, the Refrigeration Engineer will be responsible for attending our own brand (Polar and Buffalo) product breakdowns, warranty repairs and providing technical support to the business and sub-contractor engineers.
- You will also fault-find and repair commercial refrigeration and electrical catering equipment on customers’ premises, respond to engineer or customer enquiries by phone where possible and report issues to the Chief Engineer as appropriate.
About the Candidate:
- To apply for this role you must hold a valid F-Gas certification and have previous experience with white goods particularly refrigeration equipment.
- Performing all work in accordance with our Health & Safety policy, you will have good communication skills, understand the concept of customer service and be flexible in your approach to work and travel.
- A care gas qualification would be preferred but is not essential.
Points of Appeal:
- The Salary & Package:
- Great company to work for
- Competitive Salary for £33K -£35K
- Specialist Tools
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org