About the Client:Due to continued success and growth a vacancy has opened up for an experienced Mobile Refrigeration Engineer across the Glasgow Region.
About the Role:
- Operating across Glasgow performing PPM and re-active breakdown service for the company’s key national clients.
- The package will include a fully compensated Company Van as well as a company phone and PDA system.
- A basic annual salary of £32,000 (40 hours) plus plenty of available overtime.
- As a mobile Refrigeration Engineer You will be required to take part in an On Call Rota.
- The Call out Rota is 1 week in 5, this includes a stand by allowance and Time and a half once called out, double time on Sundays.
- You are paid Door to Door. Working hours are 8:30 - 5:00pm
About the Candidate:
- The candidate must be experienced with Commercial Refrigeration systems within the retail, supermarket or commercial catering industry.
- To be fully F-Gas and NVQ Level II qualified.
- To be based in or around The Glasgow region with a valid UK driving license.
- £32,000 Start
- Door to Door
- Overtime paid at Time and half (double time Sundays)
- Well Established Company
Points of Appeal:
- Good Companies to work for
- Excellent salary package
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Steven Beard on 0203 640 8979 or email salesHVAC@humres.co.uk