About the Client:
About the Role:
- Lead company representative for project (estimate values of £0 - £10 million)
- Oversee and manage the lifecycle of the project or section of a project as set out by the line manager
- Directing site team (Site supervisor, sub-contract and suppliers)
- Ensure the clients requirements are being met, and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly workload commitments are achieved within set timescales
- Monitor the progress of the works and issuing frequent reports to the Project Manager or client as required
- Attendance at meetings on behalf of the company either in conjunction with others or individually
- Responsible for the procurement of all plant, equipment, subcontractors and labour packages necessary for the works within the allotted spend limits commensurate with this role
- Responsible for the control, coordination and management of all sub-contractors working on behalf of the company
- Responsible for overall Health and Safety Management on projects, including, ensuring all personnel on site are working in accordance with latest guidance on Health & Safety at works act, including having and using the correct PPE
About the Candidate:People Skills
- To encourage and instigate a good team ethos of working collaboratively
- To communicate in a clear and concise manner
- To delegate tasks by identifying individual’s capabilities
- To provide sufficient encouragement to enhance staff morale and provide motivation.
- To demonstrate good understanding of project financial control
- To confidently negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors.
- To continually look for avenues to improve project margin.
- To manage time and tasks to ensure efficient running of projects and department
- To form, build and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- To present all correspondence, tenders, drawings in a professional manner
- Problem solving skills
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- IT Skills (Microsoft Office package, project management software)
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Nicky Cole on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org