About the Client:My client is looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer in and around London.
About the Role:
- Servicing and Commissioning various security systems
- Working closely with a key client, mainly with Lenel systems
- Working with a range of clients, including high end corporate businesses and high end residential properties in Central London.
- Working as part of an on call rota, currently 1 week in 5 – soon to be 1 week in 7.
- Option of a company car or van
- Reporting into the London office (Head Office Gloucester)
About the Candidate:
- 10+ years’ experience in the security industry:
- Access Control – Lenel, Paxton, Salto (Lenel expertise extremely important)
- Intruder Alarms – Honeywell Galaxy, Texecom, Redcare, Dualcom
- CCTV (IP + Analogue) – Dahua, Hik Vision, Genetec Paxton
- Fire Alarm experience advantageous
- Exceptional working knowledge of Lenel
- Must have strong IT Skills - Network design + infrastructure
- SQL database experience + qualifications advantageous
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – good client facing manner.
Points of Appeal:
- Extremely competitive salary + OTE
- Working for an NSI accredited company who have clients across the world
- Company Car
- Workplace Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com