About the Client:A very good client of mine based in Buckinghamshire who specialise in Fire Safety (fully accredited – great reputation) is seeking an experienced ‘Fire Alarm’ Service Manager to join them.
About the Role:
- This opportunity would suit someone who resides in and around the M25 ideally close to the Northern Home Counties.
- It is a flexible role, you can work from home for a few days and come in to the office once /twice a week.
- You will be responsible for looking after 11 service engineers and the overall running a busy service department.
- My clients overall turnover is £3.3M.
- The Service Department is currently responsible for £1.3M.
- Clients consist on MOD sites, critical environment sites, data centres, blue chip companies, universities etc.
About the Candidate:
- Improving the Service Engineer’s performance
- Deal with all training and training issues
- Dealing with day to day issues
- Offer technical support
- Look after the monthly maintenance plans/ppm
- Carry out audits for engineers and sub-contractors
- You must be able to take instruction, be proactive, quick minded, positive/upbeat, being a good man manager is the most important thing,
- There is definite progression within the company, in time the SD is looking for someone in time to fill his shoes, so he can become MD.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary £40k - £45k
- Full Benefits Package
- Good Company to work for
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com