About the Client:We are one of the world’s foremost air conditioning and refrigeration solution providers. This allows us to offer a seamlessly integrated single source of supply and deliver the complete end-to-end service from design and manufacture to installation, maintenance and on-going support. Our engineers provide energy efficient designs with renewable energy sources to reduce carbon emissions where possible.
About the Role:You will be engaged in the maintenance, service and repair of Chiller and AC/VRV and Down Flow products at our site in SW London (semi static position)
- Service, maintenance and repair of chiller and AC products with minimum direct supervision an within a pre-set timescale.
- To liaise with the customer to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- To give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- To carry out simple, on site, equipment installation to acceptable standards.
- To ensure that the Company’s technical and safety standards are maintained and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
About the Candidate:
- Proactive in your approach to work
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have a strong character to ensure timings and deadlines are controlled
- Proven experience in similar type role.
- F-Gas (2079)
Points of Appeal:40 hours per week with overtime available – Semi static position
- Salary £40K per annum
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- 28 days holidays
- Travel time paid
- Training and Development
- Workplace pension
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com