About the Client:Humres Engineers are happy to be working with a high-quality HVAC company based in West Midlands. They are on the lookout for an Air Conditioning and Heating Engineer to join their growing team. They currently employ 15 members of staff.
About the Role:The successful candidate will be expected to complete service and maintenance on a range of air conditioning systems including but not limited to Split AC systems, AHU, VRV and VRF as well as gas, heating and plumbing appliances. You will be carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive calls and so will be expected to have a good fault-finding ability.
About the Candidate:The candidate will be expected to hold valid F-Gas and Commercial Gas Tickets as well as having a basic electrical knowledge. Experience in the industry is crucial for this role, as my client require s an engineer that can go straight out in the field.
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary up to £34,000
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Travel paid door to door (1/2 hour taken each day and 1/2 hour taken for lunch)
- Overtime paid after 45 hours at time and a quarter in the week, time and a half Saturday and double time Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Call out 1 in 5 - £75 standby and premium travel rates
- Sick pay after a year of service
- Government Pension
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com