About the Client:Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer is required for a leading HVAC company based in Kent. This position has become available due to the continued success and growth of the business, we are now looking to recruit an experienced AC & Refrigeration engineer to join the service and maintenance team who would be located within the Essex and Kent area.
About the Role:The engineer will be working throughout commercial sites such as Schools, Hospitals and retail sites and will be tasked with service and maintenance of commercial and domestic sized plant. Engineers will need flexibility to be on call approximately 1 in 5 covering the south east area.
About the Candidate:
- Carry out reactive breakdown works to an agreed schedule working in a clean tidy and professional manner and representing the business to high standards at all times.
- Carry out all works using agreed safe systems of works referring to risk assessments and method statements. Obey all site rules and wear all appropriate PPE at all times.
- Carry out reactive maintenance repairs to our customer’s premises to agreed KPI response
- Times carrying out repairs to the highest standards as above.
- Receive and update all jobs in a timely manner using the provided IT equipment, providing accurate detailed records.
- Provide accurate and detailed time, mileage and expense records for all hours worked to be submitted no later than 10am each Monday morning.
- To make sure that the help desk is updated at all times with ETA, job progress, job completion, quote required etc. to ensure the customer is updated.
- To work within the budget constraints of the individual contracts and show commercial acumen when making decisions around budgeting.
- Ensure all associated paper work and certificates are completed and signed by the customer prior to leaving site to ensure the job can be invoiced.
Points of Appeal:
- Travel time paid (give 60 mins each way)
- Company Van (private use allowed)
- Callout 1-5 with additional callout allowance (£120 a week standby)
- Holiday allowance
- Plenty of overtime
- Specialist tools provided
- Ongoing training
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com