About the Client:The client I am working with is a family run business who have been in the Air Conditioning Industry for 19 years. They provide a tailored service to the specific requirements of each customer, whether domestic or a commercial enterprise of any size. The directors of the business have a hands-on approach and believes that this is what enables them to provide the high-quality service that they do.
About the Role:
- They are currently looking for another engineer to join their growing team.
- The right candidate will be completing both reactive and pro-active maintenance, as well as servicing of air conditioning systems.
- On the rare occasion, the candidate will have to complete small install jobs.
- The engineers will cover the whole of the UK working alongside electrical contractors who sub-contract out their mechanical work.
About the Candidate:
- Must be passionate about what they do
- Must be willing to travel and stay away when necessary
- Must have experience working with a variety of air conditioning systems
- Will be qualified with f-gas
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a family based company, where the directors have a hands-on approach
- Paid travel time
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company Van
- No call out
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com