About the Client:Part of the company’s service delivery team attending breakdown repairs and remedial repairs across a wide range of plant and equipment – particularly VRV/VRF systems. This includes scheduled statutory inspections as well as attending to emergency reactive service calls and remedial repair works.
About the Role:Responsible for the planned maintenance and reactive service breakdown attendance to clients plant and associated equipment. Must be capable and experienced in working with:
- VRV and VRF systems across all manufactured makes.
- Split systems
- Refrigeration coldrooms and freezer coldrooms
- Cellar cooling
- Back bar refrigeration
- Ice machines
- General air conditioning and refrigeration plant and equipment servicing will occasionally be required, so knowledge of these systems are also essential.
About the Candidate:
- Manufacturers training or previous employment thus allowing a wide knowledge base of refrigeration and air conditioning plant operation and fault finding
- Contracting industry experience as a field service engineer
- Experience of attending multiple calls in one day.
- Manufacturers training and refresher training
- H&S qualifications – either IOSH or NEBOSH
- Skill card and ACRIB card holder
- Experience of working in occupied public buildings
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com