About the Client:Market leading organisation with a global presence in their bespoke Air Conditioning systems, working with prestigious end users throughout the UK and beyond, gaining a reputation as a leader in the design and installation of high end systems. Due to unrivalled success a requirement for a HVAC Engineer to join an already established team has arrived. The ideal candidate should be a good all round Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer with knowledge of DX Chillers as well as a demonstrable background Electrical units and controls, Heat Pumps and Down flow units. My client is looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer in and around Hertfordshire.
About the Role:
- Working across the country with prestigious end user clients.
- Predominantly a Service Engineer, the ideal candidate will also have the opportunity to run install projects on site.
- A company vehicle will be on offer with travel required to sites across the country. Reading technical drawings and liaising with clients on site.
- Yearly bonus schemes have been introduced.
About the Candidate:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration as well as a valid F-Gas certification.
- Demonstrable experience with Heat Pumps & DX Chillers.
- Experienced background across multiple disciplines including Electrical components.
- Hold a valid UK driving license and based within North London / Herts and willing to travel.
- Recognised industry qualifications in Electrical systems are desirable but not essential.
Points of Appeal:
- Market leading company
- Exciting and rewarding position
- Career progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com