This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:The company was formed in 1984 as a family business that rapidly expanded to specialise in Mechanical and Electrical building services. Their concept is to provide the highest level of service from an in house team of M&E Maintenance specialists.
About the Role:
- The company provides a complete building services maintenance package to support all mechanical and electrical service needs.
- Maintenance contracts provide compliance with legislative requirements and guaranteed response times, surveys of properties and a tailored service and maintenance package.
About the Candidate:The candidate must be willing to work completing installations on a range of different air conditioning systems.
- F-Gas qualification
- Clean Full Driving Licence
- Hardworking and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work alone, and with others
- Friendly and professional with customers
- Able to resolve unforeseen problems
Points of Appeal:
- Company vehicle, Pension, Generous Holidays, Overtime (after 40 hours at x1.5 with double time on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and Bank Hols), Laptop/Tablet, Mobile, Tools and ongoing Training.
- Candidates should be based within a reasonable commute of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. This is a largely a field based role with across Bucks.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org