About the Client:My client are a privately owned HVAC company covering works across the Yorkshire area. They have been in the industry for around 100 years, and have over 60 engineers in their workforce. Over time they have built up a substantial client base, providing HVAC services in commercial contracts.
About the Role:This role will be including completing both reactive and planned preventative maintenance on a range of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems. The candidate will be expected to take part in an emergency call out rota and have a high fault-finding expertise.
About the Candidate:
- Must be F-Gas qualified.
- Ideally qualified with an NVQ Level 3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Experience working on a range of Air conditioning and Refrigeration Systems.
- Brazing Experience.
- Willing to grow and develop their skill-set.
- Happy to be included in an emergency call out rota.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided.
- Mobile Phone
- Room to Progress and Grow
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com