This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client is a privately owned Air Conditioning firm based in South Yorkshire. For the past 25 years they have grown their company from just two field-based engineers to over 15 full time service & maintenance engineers. From excellent customer service with a ethos of fix it right first time they carry out for the South Yorkshire based clients full PPM/Fault finding/Reactive maintenance service on VRF, Split & multi Split systems
About the Role:
- Working within their Service & Maintenance Department your duties would include carrying out planned preventive maintenance, reactive repairs and servicing on VRV. VRF’s, Split Units
- Carrying out reactive calls and repairs. Problem solving and fault finding whilst providing site maintenance reports
- Sites are all within South Yorkshire
About the Candidate:
- 5 years as a Mobile Air Conditioning Service engineer.
- Install experience an advantage but not essential
- Level 2 qualified City & Guild Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- F-GAS category 1
Points of Appeal:
- Salary depending on experience
- On call 1 in 6 (£125 Standby)
- 28 days holiday (inc, bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Fully equipped van (less hand tools)
- Mobile phone/PDA
- Weekend overtime etc.
- Door to Door Travel paid.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact One of our Consultants on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com