About the Client:I am lucky to be working with a leading HVAC company looking for a Service and Maintenance and Air Conditioning Engineer to join their growing team. They believe in taking highly driven, professional individuals and growing them to their fullest potential - with senior members of staff having worked their way up through the ladder, meaning they have a wealth of knowledge of the market they are working in.
About the Role:
- This opportunity is for a service and maintenance air conditioning engineer between Birmingham and Milton Keynes. Engineers will be kept close to home for the most part, however this is a nationwide role, and travel will be necessary to cover work load and location of other engineers.
- The role will include the service and maintenance on a range of bespoke air conditioning systems throughout the UK.
About the Candidate:
- This candidate will need to have refrigeration and air conditioning knowledge, be electrically qualified, have some knowledge of a range of control systems and have 2079 F-Gas
- The right candidate will have to be confident in completing a range of the folowwing skills:
- Reactive call outs.
- Site commissioning of telecommunication units.
- Electrical wiring and interconnecting.
- Planned preventative maintenance.
- Occasional chiller work - training will be provided.
- Diagnosis of faults to provide information to co-ordinators for the provision of quotes.
- Provide technical information as required.
- Complete daily job sheets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with F-Gas legislation - gas usage certificates, gas recover certificate
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary of up to £31,000 upon experience.
- 31 hour week.
- Travel paid from door to door.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Company vehicle for business use only.
- Call out rota is 1 in 12 with £80 standby fee
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org