About the Client:My client have been established since the early 90’s and due to the company expansion are looking to recruit an experienced Alarm Engineer. They design and manufacture systems in the UK aiming to provide simple and convenient solutions. Clients include Hospitals and Government Agencies.
About the Role:
- Servicing of Nurse Calls, Radio Paging and Staff Attack Alarms.
- Will be responsible for Preventative maintenance inspections
- Deal with new and existing customers.
- Will be responsible site Surveys & and estimations
- Provide telephone assistance and dealing with customer queries.
- Liaising with and organising sub-contractor’s
- £25k basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Call out rota 1 in 4 weeks £105 retainer
About the Candidate:
- Previous Experience Installing/Servicing Nurse Call, Radio Paging Systems and Staff Attack Alarms.
- Should be based Ideally based in Newcastle or the surrounding area
- Electrical qualifications would be beneficial
- Hold Full UK driving license
- Good team player
- Customer focused
Points of Appeal:
- £20-£25k basic OTE £28k
- Will be provided with company Car, Phone and Credit Card
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Enrolled in a workplace pension scheme
- Vehicle can be used for private mileage
- Training provide
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joshua Platt on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org