About the Client:Humres Engineers are happy to be working with a long established company working within the HVAC sector. After the recent rapid growth of the company, and a restructure, they are looking to take on an assistant project manager with the aim of developing a career to work alongside the Contract Team. They have a large customer base across the UK and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be working on some high end projects.
About the Role:The role will include a range of duties and responsibilities assisting the current project managers, which over time will progress the successful candidate into taking these responsibilities on to run a whole project. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Attending sites an pre-contract meetings to liaise with clients and contractors.
- Keep clients informed of working schedules and proposed arrangements.
- Assisting Project Managers to complete risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of stores and warehouse, stock control and ordering and selecting the required and most suitable materials for a project.
- Facilitating the start of the works by meeting engineers, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Carrying out site visits to ensure company standards are being met.
- Support with any admin tasks and documentation.
- Liaising with different departments and teams throughout the course of the project.
About the Candidate:It is crucial that the candidate is willing to learn the trade and progress a career in project management. This is a great opportunity to develop and learn for a well-established company.
- Have a organised approach to maintain and continue a large workload.
- Be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office and its associated programmes.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be confident, proactive, analytical, honest and approachable.
- Work well in a team and be able to liaise with a variety of stake holders at a range of different levels.
- A Full Clean UK Driving Licence is Essential.
- A flexible attitude to working hours and travelling both locally and nationally is essential.
- Previous experience in any aspect of the construction industry.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Company Vehicle Provided.
- Aiding the delivery of all aspects of the supply and installation process. You will be receiving the project from the sales team, supporting the client during the operational stage and handing over the project to the after-sales department.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
- Will move and grow up through the company and into a full Project Management Position.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com