About the Client:My client is a privately-owned HVAC company covering works across the Yorkshire area. They have been in the industry for around 100 years and have over 60 engineers in their workforce. Over time they have built up a substantial client base, providing HVAC services in commercial contracts.
About the Role:The successful candidates must have good electrical and mechanical skills, be able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team and hold a current UK driving licence. The role is to assist the Contract Manager in maintaining the high level of service for service Department, the role will include but is not limited to:
- Overlooking call out/ service & customer request data to ensure all works are completed to a high level from conception to completion.
- To create quotations, follow up quotations, ordering of materials & ensuring delivery.
- Being involved with project delivery to ensure quality is met & delivered along with ensuring compliance & legal requirements are met & maintained at all times.
- You may be required to carry out site surveys/ meet with suppliers & at times meet with customers.
- The role will include a combination of reactive callouts, installation and repairs of security doors, shutters and automatic door systems
About the Candidate:
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience in the installation & maintenance of automatic doors/Security shutters
- Customer focused and confident in their skills
- Available for call outs
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided.
- Mobile Phone
- Room to Progress and Grow
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com