About the Client:My client provides security solutions to a wide range of industries in the Midlands, Yorkshire and the North East. With over 35 years’ experience in the industry they believe that the reason they have such a high retention of engineers is because they value and encourage their staff to excel both within this business and as individuals.
About the Role:
- Servicing and Installing CCTV systems.
- Repair and fault-find on existing installations to return their operation to normal.
- Provide telephone support and technical assistance to fellow engineers and costumers when required.
About the Candidate:
- No Criminal record
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Ideally living between near Knottingley, York, Castleford, Tadcaster and Leeds
- Having Installation experience would be advantageous.
- Motivated and organised ethics towards works
- ‘Can do’ attitude towards learning new products and systems.
- Responsibility: developing your own skills
- Experience with Security CCTV
Points of Appeal:
- Annual Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
- Call out: 1 weekend in 4.
- Hours: 40 per basic week.
- Travel: Van provided with private mileage (Greater personal tax).
- Overtime: Available.
- Health pension.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Equipment: Laptop, mobile phone and all specialist tools
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com