About the Client:My client are consulting civil and structural engineers. Founded in the 80’s working nationally and internationally with the principles of sound, flexible and imaginative engineering design, they provide a highly professional service to suit their clients’ particular requirements.
About the Role:
- Designing roads, junctions and foul and surface water drainage systems.
- Manage projects within the office.
- Appraisal of existing buildings, refurbishment and repair, infrastructure engineering.
- Pre-planning advice
About the Candidate:
- 3 years experience within Civil Engineering
- Experience in Contract Administration
- Experience in Civil Engineering Design
- Working knowledge of WinDes/MicroDrainage, AutoCAD and Civils 3D would also be advantageous
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org