This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A catering equipment maintenance service for the commercial catering industry, offering the full service portfolio from value added maintenance programmes and asset monitoring, to 24hr break down and emergency assistance.
About the Role:The Catering Service Engineer shall be responsible for the delivering a first-class level of service and maintenance to our clients’ catering equipment. Based in the M3/M4 corridor region, the candidate shall build excellent relationships with a wide variety of clients including blue chip companies, retail premises, restaurants and schools.
- Servicing / Installation of catering equipment including combi ovens, grills, rangers and dishwashers to an excellent standard.
- Attending planned preventative maintenance calls.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and emergency repairs including effective diagnostics skills.
- Safe working and testing of all serviced equipment.
- Completing all related documentation / paperwork.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal departments
About the Candidate:
- Must have COMCAT 1, 3 & 5 as well LPG
- Able to work on a call out rota
- Must be able to pass a CRB/DBS check
Points of Appeal:
- This is an opportunity to join an organisation that are growing rapidly
- You will be working with some very exciting clients and working in some prestigious premises
- We promote from within and are actively seeking Engineers that have the skills needed to progress quickly with us
- We are one of the few organisations that actually pay door-to-door
- Excellent salary package of £35K
- Competitive Salary and earning potential
- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank holidays
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org