This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Current main contracts include Bougues, Midas and Turtle Bay. They also have just signed a big contract with Hinkley Power Point which requires a lot of security and background checks which are: DBS Checks, Drugs and alcohol test, Must have CSCS card. If not they can help you get one. Triple Bar test (Like CSCS but for Nuclear Construction)
About the Role:
- Commercial Catering Engineer needed to carry out service and maintenance.
- Candidate must be familiar with catering equipment and have experience in commercial work.
- You will be covering Bristol, Somerset, Taunton, Gloucester, Wiltshire and the occasional Wales.
About the Candidate:
- Must have COMCATS
- Electrical experience a bonus but not essential.
- Decent amount of experience in refrigeration
- Must be CRB Checked by company
- CSCS Card (Company can help if you do not have one available)
Points of Appeal:
- Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable and dependant on candidate)
- Mobile Phone
- 20 Day's Holiday including bank holidays
- Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- On call is £40 on weekends
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com