About the Client:
About the Role:
- Performing PPM and re-active breakdown service for the company’s key national clients.
- A basic annual salary of £30K - £33K (39 hours) plus plenty of available overtime.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance works at customer sites, as directed by the service support team, and or customer need
- To actively highlight and report any additional works required for the continued reliability of customer assets.
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to and notify your manager of any issues or concerns, both for your own and the safety of others
- To ensure all reporting and documentation is completed and submitted promptly
- To respond promptly to requests/instructions in a timely manner to meet SLA requirements
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with company and customer staff
- To following company working policies and practices as directed
- To ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed correctly and promptly
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures
- To communicate on a regular basis with your Job Manager providing updates on work or tasks
About the Candidate:
- The candidate must be experienced with Commercial catering systems within the retail, supermarket or commercial catering industry.
- Must have COMCAT 1,2,3, and 5
- Must Have Driving Licence
- Be an experienced Catering Engineer
- Be able to pass a DBS check
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent employer
- Expanding organisation
- Exciting clients
- Competitive package
- Door to door Travel paid
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com