About the Client:We are a commercial catering company with an excellent reputation for providing the highest levels of service in the UK. We have been growing steadily over the last 30 years and are one of the most innovative and forward thinking catering equipment companies in the UK. We take pride in our services and we really look after our Engineers We have a varied client base including the Hotels, Restaurants, independent brewers and independent retailers. My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer with excellent salary package in the area of Brighton This is a PPM and reactive maintenance role which will involve fault finding, maintenance, service and repair on a wide range of catering equipment and (if you are qualified) refrigeration. You will also be included in an out of hours call out rota.
About the Role:
About the Candidate:
- We are looking for Commercial Catering Engineers, based in Midlands
- You must have COMCATs 1, 3 and 5
- LPG, F-GAS qualification and electrical experience desirable
- We are interested in honest, hardworking people that are flexible in their approach to work.
- A full UK drivers licence is essential for this role as you will be a mobile Engineer
Points of Appeal:
- £28 - £35K basic wage plus overtime where available
- Door to Door travel paid
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Company mobile phone and tablet
- NEST pensions
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org