This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client provide reactive and planned maintenance to commercial and industrial heating systems. They were first founded over 40 years ago, and now have a substantial workforce of highly skilled professionals. They are looking for a new engineer of a high calibre to expand their growing work force.
About the Role:
- My client are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover a mobile role around the Nottingham and Derby areas.
- The successful candidate must be happy working on local authority buildings such as schools, offices, community centres etc.
- The right candidate must hold current commercial gas qualifications, although they are open to the amount of experience.
About the Candidate:
- The candidate must hold commercial gas qualifications.
- There is no specific amount of background required
- Must live around the Nottingham/Derby Area
- Must be comfortable answering technical questions as part of an interview
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Company Van
- Sick pay provided after probationary period
- Company phone and tablet
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org