About the Client:
About the Role:
- My client are looking for a Commercial Heating and Gas Engineer to grow their growing team.
- The role will cover M3 Corridor and the right candidate must be willing to travel to London occasionally.
- The role will be completing service and maintenance on a range of commercial contracts so experience servicing and fault finding commercial heaters, radiant tubes, boilers etc. is essential.
- The right candidate must have a valid CCN1 and COCN1.
About the Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar mobile commercial gas engineering role.
- MUST be familiar with, and able to troubleshoot and fault find on a variety of manufactures boilers.
- Current Commercial ACS qualifications.
- Fantastic communication skills and excellent reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional HTG and HWS distribution systems to include basic control system understanding.
- Full current UK driving license
- Whilst not essential for this immediate role, candidates with COM-CAT and OFTEC would be very desirable.
Points of Appeal:
- Company Van and mobile phone
- Plenty of overtime earning potential
- Be a part of a growing company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org