About the Client:We are working in partnership with one of the M&E contractors. Over the years, the company has expanded to provide a full range of multi-disciplinary building refurbishment, fit-out and maintenance services to the public sector and to a broad range of commercial, industrial, leisure and healthcare sector clients. Today, the principal aims of the company remain to maintain enduring relationships with existing long-term clients, and to develop new customer relationships by providing high quality, high value, building refurbishment, fit-out and maintenance services.
About the Role:
- My client are looking for a Commercial Heating and Gas Engineer to grow their growing team.
- The role will cover London area
- The role will be completing service and maintenance on a range of commercial contracts so experience servicing and fault finding commercial heaters, radiant tubes, boilers etc, is essential.
- The right candidate must have a valid CCN1 and COCN1.
About the Candidate:
- Only applicants obtaining either Gas Safe and certification will be considered.
- Clean Driving Licence, as vehicle will be provided.
- High standard of Customer Service.
- Be flexible and comfortable working under pressure when required.
Points of Appeal:
- Company Vehicle.
- Company apparel clothing.
- Pension Scheme contribution.
- Android Tablet for Service Sheet sign off.
- Company Mobile Phone.
- Good salary package
- Travel paid – 1 hour each way
- Annual Holidays
- Standby of £120
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com