About the Client:A leading heating and plumbing contractor are recruiting for a number of commercial plumbers to work existing London based contracts
About the Role:The Commercial Plumber will be required to work in and around the London area attending communal dwellings, you will be responsible for the service and repair of communal heating systems. You will be tasked with duties such as; repair and install commercial heating parts to communal dwelling systems, replacing thermostatic valves, pump, radiators and other associated equipment, repair of pipework and attend breakdowns.
About the Candidate:
- The Commercial Plumber should hold qualifications such as NVQ Level 2/3 in plumbing and heating or equivalent.
- Ideally with experience of HIU's
- Previous experience in a similar positions
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing and Heating
- Based within a commutable distance London
- Full UK Driving Licence
Points of Appeal:
- Market leader
- Lots of work
- Strong existing team
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com