About the Client:My are client are located in Loughborough. They are an established HVAC company, specialising in the service and maintenance of heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment. Due to the high level of customer service that they offer, they work with a range of different blue chip organisations across the UK.
About the Role:
- Plumbing and Mechanical Installations
- Both PPM and Reactive Works
- Trouble Shooting
- Work from planned drawings
- Provide technical reports on any works carried out
- Flexibility - this position will include out of hours work
- Willing to learn - the installation and service of heat pumps is a crucial part of this role, training will be provided.
About the Candidate:
- Experience working within the industry (essential)
- A positive attitude to work
- A full driving licence
- Willing to learn and take on new HVAC and Electrical Skills
- All relevant qualifications
- Knowledge of electrical fault finding and welding is beneficial but not crucial.
- Willing to learn and develop - F-Gas training will be provdided
Points of Appeal:
- The right candidate will be paid £12 - £15 an hour based on experience
- Mobile Phone / PDA
- Expended Van
- Competitive Holiday Rates
- To be part of a growing and developing company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org