About the Client:The level of experience we have accumulated means we are in a position to offer our customers industry leading levels of consultancy that help guide sound business decisions. During the past three decades we have provided service and support solutions to bluechip customers. These include institutions such as hospitals, education establishments and prisons, hotel and restaurant groups in addition to many major sporting events and stadia. Our service and support solutions regionally delivered by our directly employed team of more than 150 Engineers. Our engineers carry van stock that is tailored to the equipment in your area, meaning our first time fix rates are industry leading. Wherever your business is located we can get there fast with qualified and professional support. Our regional based engineers know your area along with your business and your equipment.
About the Role:
- Operating around London performing PPM and re-active breakdown service for the company’s key national clients.
- The package will include a fully compensated Company Van as well as a company phone and PDA system.
- A basic annual salary of £30K+ (39 hours) plus plenty of available overtime.
- To take part in an On Call Rota
About the Candidate:
- The candidate must be experienced with Commercial Refrigeration systems within the retail, supermarket or commercial catering industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Refrigeration Pack Systems.
- To be fully F-Gas and NVQ Level II qualified.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent employer
- Expanding organisation
- Exciting clients
- Competitive package
- Door to door Travel paid
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org