About the Client:The client has been active in the Access and Aluminium Structure sector for over 15 years with an established client base that consists of tier one contractors, developers, industrial bodies and more.
About the Role:
- Manage, support and develop the existing design team.
- The role will include producing various complex designs and overseeing the team to create a fast, professional and vital service the supports the commercial team to ensure continued success.
- This will be a fast paced and dynamic environment which will require excellent communication skills and a proven track record for nurturing existing talent as a manager.
About the Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years scaffold Design Experience including Tube and Fitting and Cuplock.
- Previous history working within a large scaffolding/civils or company.
- Excellent understanding of current British and European standards
- Excellent understanding of Current design guidance , i.e. TG20:13
- Qualified to Degree level in Civil / structural engineering.
- Capable of producing all elements of Design and Calculation from concept to completion.
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem resolution
Points of Appeal:
- Creative freedom to develop the role
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Complex and exciting project to work with
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andy Karayiannis on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com