About the Client:A respected and established Electrical Contractor offering a comprehensive range of ‘expert electrical services’ from design and installation to maintenance and testing across the UK/London and the South East. All contracts are commercial and industrial none domestic/residential. Large contract values - £500k plus, Frequent (do a lot of of) £100k, Small £500 upwards. My client operate on a National scale however a large proportion of the jobs this person will be looking after will be in Kent and South East/East London. Services: Fire Alarms & Emergency Lighting, Security Alarms and CCTV, Lighting, Electrical installation, Electrical Maintenance. The company employ 20 Engineers across the board, plus 1 x Principle Contracts Manager and an Engineering Supervisor. They have an outstanding retention of Engineers. There are staff within the company that have been with the organisation for 30 years. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager in and around Kent.
About the Role:
- 60% office – 40% on site
- Overseeing, Supervising and coordinating engineers and sub-contractors on site
- Dealing with the clients
- Putting quotes together
- Managing Health and Safety issues Issuing of certificates
- Ensuring the contracts are running on time and within budget
- Looking after a contracts predominately in Kent and South East London/East London.
About the Candidate:
- Experienced Electrical Contracts Manager
- Qualified Electrician 17th Edition, ONC etc.
- NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor (would be a massive advantage)
- Looking for someone who is looking for a stable role for the last 15 – 20 years of their career
- Previously or is still working for an Electrical Contractor – good solid track record working in this environment
- Operated or are still operating as an Electrical Contracts Manager
- Good with paperwork
- IT Literate (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Valid ECS/CSCS required
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Be Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
Points of Appeal:
- £40k - £45k basic salary
- Performance related bonus (attractive and realistic)
- Fully expensed company vehicle
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com