About the Client:A Mid-Size contractor with an excellent reputation for engineering excellence. They are a leading name within the South East market, undertaking varied projects within the commercial, residential and education sectors up to the value of around £5m.
About the Role:
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project. Propose labour resource requirements, monitor time and disbursement spends, and take remedial action as appropriate on allocating the charges to the individual job to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
- Lighting design, Cable calculation and Load schedules
- Manage, guide and develop technical subordinates in order that they may fully participate in their various teams.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
About the Candidate:
- Qualifications, I Eng with relevant experience, or HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- Wide breadth of experience and knowledge in Electrical Services field, with detailed design skills in particular specialism.
- Appreciation of forms of agreement and contract documentation.
- A knowledge of job costing techniques.
- A knowledge of ISO9001 & and ISO 14001
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Prestigious Projects
- Senior Position
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com