This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client is a well-established M&E Contractor working within Commercial, Industrial and Residential sectors. They have several high-profile clients and contracts within apartment buildings, care homes, office blocks, schools and distribution facilities. The client is looking for an intelligent individual to join their fast-paced team in Birmingham. Their calibre is very high-end and so the right candidate will need to be confident conversing with clientele and maintain a professional approach to their work.
About the Role:
- Deliver cost effective and accurate estimates for a diverse range of electrical installation contracts.
- Complete conceptual design through electrical drawings in a time pressured environments.
- Build and develop exceptional relationships with clients.
- Organise mid-tender progress meetings with main contractors and consultants.
- Managing a range of different projects at any one time.
- Analysing and applying judgement to specifications in order to meet client’s needs at the most cost-effective price.
- Efficiently manage mid-tender addendums and factor into tender to minimise disruption to the progress.
- Requesting/Attending site visits and surveys as required in order to achieve the most competitive tender price.
- Producing clear and concise tender reports detailing quantified schedule of rates and audit trails.
About the Candidate:
- Must come from an electrical background
- Must have experience estimating.
- Must be comfortable using computerised estimating programmes, preferably ‘Estimation’
- You must be able to bring examples of your Tender portfolio with you at interview stage
- You will be able to utilize previous and present Electrical Tenders up to the value of £2,500,000 and general company information to create writing that appeals to both client and business needs
- You will be able to commute daily to Birmingham
- You will have a passion for Construction and enjoy estimation valuating
- You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to keep up with a faced pace working environment
- Ideally have an Electrical Qualification that is recognised within the UK
- Must be creative and forward thinking
- Must be able to lead from the front and create the central platform for in house communications
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary of £45,000 - £65,000 based on experience
- 3% company pension, rising to 5% after your first year
- Company car for personal use
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the company.
- Central Location
- Young, dynamic and forward-thinking company.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org