About the Client:We have over 30 years’ experience in supplying domestic and commercial customers with security solutions. The family run business has expanded a lot over the last couple of years hence the need to expand.
About the Role:
- Permanent Office based role
- 08:30-5:30 - working hours
- 1 hour lunch
- Planning and scheduling of engineers for call out/maintenance visits.
- Day to day communication with engineers and customers, working closely with Service manager and Installation coordinator.
- Review and coordinating all completed engineering paperwork and prepare invoices.
- Responding to incoming technical desk calls and emails.
- Responsibility for receiving daily import notifications from the monitoring station for sites that have had alarm or CCTV activations.
- Generating NSI statistics and monthly reports
- Supporting team members when required and undertake any other tasks that may arise.
About the Candidate:
- Live in close proximity to East London/ Ongar
- Must be able to drive
- Previous experience as a Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Help Desk or similar, ideally with a fire or security company.
- A background dealing with and scheduling field based engineers
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal along with customer service skills.
- Good administration and IT skills (MS Office products).
- Experience of SAGE or WINSIMS would be a benefit.
- Proactive, logical and methodical, with a 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to learn
Points of Appeal:
- The company offers an excellent working environment
- 8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch).
- Salary is £21 000 to £26 000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday (increasing with service) and pension.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com