About the Client:My client is an established and successful private company who are specialists in the design, production and erection within the building envelope environment. They have the ability to deliver their clients vision through understanding and dealing effectively with functional and site-specific considerations which has resulted in a business that has grown primarily through referrals and repeat business.
About the Role:
- Undertake technical specification reviews for both enquiry and awarded Contract projects taking into account Specified requirements as reflected in the Company’s accepted Tender as applicable, National and International Standards and regulations, manufacturers recommendations and good practice within our specialty. Consider the Company’s Statutory obligations under the CDM Regulations
- Produce thermal calculations using 2D and 3D FEA analysis and mathematical assessment as appropriate to the products and constructions being assessed.
- Produce through wall acoustic analysis using appropriate calculation software.
- Review and endorse system test data and glazing performance data sheets prior to Design department technical submissions
- Attendance at and contribution to bid or design meetings with the Customer or his representative to ensure that solutions are reviewed and are meeting the Customer’s requirements and expectations
- Attendance on site or in factory premises to inspect and review installation of fabrication processes
- Attendance at internal Technical Review meetings to liaise and identify with Technical and Design managers specific issues that may require technical input and resolution
- Assist in the production and issue of guidance information notes
- Assist in coordination of CE marking of relevant products.
- Compliance with the Company’s Documented Quality Management System to ISO 9001 in the control of documents forming Design input from the Customer and the Company’s Design output
- Liaison with the various manufacturers of products the Company installs to ensure correct usage of materials and systems
- From time to time carry out related functions as may be required by any of the Company’s Directors
About the Candidate:
- Communicates with colleagues and clients in a warm and persuasive way both formally and informally. Alters style and manner to suit audience
- Plans ahead, priorities tasks and monitors progress against plan, making alterations where necessary. Organises material and human resources
- Considers potential problems in advance and identifies opportunities and threats through analysing trends. Guides others in implanting solutions
- Ensures that all viewpoints are considered and gains agreement on mutually acceptable outcomes, whilst maintaining the interests of the business
- Assesses risk and consequences before making a judgment on available evidence and ensures that decision is implemented. Delegates where appropriate
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager within the Fenestration sectors
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8979 or email email@example.com